As a blog author, I feel it is my duty to educate the masses in the best movies of all time.
- Played by Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter, I present the first; Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure. Socrates will be forever changed in your mind if you view this wonderful creation. Please do, It’s amazing. (And just so you know what to expect, it’s funny and stupid.)
- A second movie that I adore is the Princess Bride. It seems to be viewed quite frequently but there may be those of you who have not seen it. It is an adventure and quite silly but I love it anyways. Main is played by Cary Elwes in his younger days.
- This film is quite old (1991) and many have never even heard of it; The Rocketeer. If you are a fan of super hero movies (ME!) you know that few superheroes have no powers without the help of a mechanical device. Billy Campbell plays a hero exactly in that category. (And plays it excellently!)
- Everyone has probably heard of Pride and Prejudice. I certainly did when I was forced to read it for a class. The book was exactly as I had feared, boring and extremely old fashioned. However when I saw the BBC version with Jennifer Ehle, I nearly fell in love with it myself. It is very funny and the characters are not dull at all. It’s seriously good, trust me. (Emma or its modern counterpart Clueless is very good too)
- But my absolute favorite move at the moment is Mirror Mirror starring Lily Collins. It is purely an adventurous, hilarious version of Snow White. I don’t expect anyone to love it but it puts a completely new twist on the old fairy tale it represents and you may be surprised.
- And this does not include Disney (there are too amazing ones many to count.)